Until this morning. I went Nutella crazy (and no, thankfully I am not pregnant again yet). For breakfast I whipped up some Nutella pancakes (which I devoured too fast to photograph) by just adding a healthy spoonful or two into pancake batter (if you make 1/4 a batch you can make two perfect pancakes when it is just you).
I may or may not have made a pancake sandwich with a little Nutella smeared in between two pancakes... which got me looking (and lusting over) some awesome recipes with my favorite treat. Here's to hazelnuts:
Nutella Crepes From Tidy Mom:
Nutella Stuffed Brioche French Toast from Nook & Pantry:
Gluten Free Nutella Brownies from Going Gluten Free:
Almond Macarons Filled With Nutella from Brown Eyed Baker:
The only way Nutella can be even better- Almond Paste! When two of my favorites collide....
Ok, now I need to wipe the drool off my keyboard... I can't wait to make some of these after Lent (when then hubs can join in the gorging!).




That all looks so delicious! Especially the Nutella crepes! Yummy!
ReplyDelete