My Etsy shop, Sweet C’s, just passed 50 sales! I’ve only been open a few months, and I am so grateful for the support I have received so far!
To celebrate, I’m giving away a “thanks” script bottle bag and an adorable burlap farmer’s market bag featuring green and pinks! The bottle bags are perfect hostess gifts- they fit wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar- and so much more! The farmers market bag is a sturdy little way to carry all of your finds in style, and is also a great substitute for a picnic basket!



To enter, all you need to do is “follow” my blog at www.sweetcsdesigns.com. Extra entries are awarded for following me on Twitter as well as liking the Sweet C’s Facebook page, and you can get an extra entry each time you refer a friend! *if you already follow my blog, facebook or twitter, you can just leave a comment that you want to win for extra entries!
If you don’t win (or have your eye on something else in the shop) I’m offering a fabulous promotion this week (fri-fri) to celebrate sale #50! Buy one item, get one item (of equal or lesser value) 50% off! To get your discount, please send me a message on Etsy with the two items you would like to purchase, and I will make you a custom listing (so you don’t have to worry about a paypal refund and paying multiple shipping fees).
Large ceramic pots
ReplyDeleteBest North Indian Restaurant in Kashi Nagar Bangalore
ReplyDelete