background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quick Crafts for Grumpy Days



We all have them: grumpy days. My almost seven-month old has his fair share, and when he's throwing tantrums its not easy to ignore him while I go off into my craft room- but I like to have a few ideas for the days that naptime doesn't happen as long as I'd like.

I like to have gifts on hand for friends (and their kids) and I wanted to put use to my Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge. I had two plain wood boards lying around, which I quickly painted blue and pink.

Using the mickey and friends cartridge, I made a Mickey and a Minnie at 5 1/2 inches. I then glued them to the board using some mod-podge, and staple-gunned a wite ribbon on the back for hanging.

This is so easy and it could be done with any cricut cartridge- and it all takes under 15 mintues (the majority of which is waiting for paint to dry and cricut to cut!).

What are some of your favorite quick crafts for grumpy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment