I've been slowly adding to my Etsy Store and expanding my line of burlap bottle bags. These bags make great hostess gifts for wine, beer bombers, as well as olive oil and bubble bath.I just added a new theme- "Lush" in honor of an upcoming partnership with Food Lush (stay tuned!!!). They would make a perfect gift for your favorite "wineaux".
These bags are all natural fibers and handpainted, so each one is unique and has subtle imperfections which give them a wonderful rustic look. I paint primarily in black, but could do these in any color to fit the occasion. We used these bags (without text, how boring) at our wedding as favors. We attached an apple pie recipe and put apples inside which perfectly complemented our fall theme.
What are some designs you'd like to see on our bags? What will you be using yours for?
No comments:
Post a Comment